When you become a client, we help you build and preserve personal wealth, and achieve your goals through a process of review and discussion through the key financial areas of your life. Please take a moment to consider the following.
Ask yourself these financial questions..
- Are you recently retired or soon to be retired?
- Are you on track for retirement and will you have enough resources to outlive your life?
- Are you leaving a job and would like to review options on your company pension?
- Have you created a written road map to help you navigate to your best future and beyond?
- Can you afford to retire?
- Do you have an estate plan and all necessary health directives in place?
- Are you interested to learn how to save income tax now and in the future?
- Do you wish to know if you qualify for tax rebates for disability, caretaker, and more?
- Do you need clarity on your long-term goals, vision and plan?
- Do you know the small changes to your portfolio that are beneficial in the long run?
- Have you taken advantage of all tax strategies available to you and your family?
- Do you need help with a financial plan including life risk management and life illness recovery?
- Do you or your company need low-cost high benefit employee health coverage?
- Would you benefit from a no obligation portfolio and financial plan review?
- Do you have a top financial or life concern?
- What is the most important aspect to your future self?
If you are unsure about the any of the questions above or have questions, we should meet to discuss how we may better your situation. I invite you to an initial no obligation appointment. I guarantee that we will both learn something about your situation.
Make a No Obligation Appointment to Review your Investment Portfolio
Our obligation Investment Portfolio Review can reveal a great deal about your financial world. Let me show you how easy it is to save fees at your current investment firm, and improve your long-term bottom line. Please message Joanne using our contact form.
The information contained in blog or article posts are derived from various sources, including the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Any data provided is for illustration purposes only. Any information relating to the discussion of taxation issues is considered to be only general in nature. Clients should seek a qualified tax professional to discuss their specific tax requirements. The opinions, estimates and projections contained in the publication are those of the Financial Advisor and not that of Keybase Financial Group. Keybase Financial Group Inc. makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect therein and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on the reports or its contents. The provisions of this publication are not to be constructed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation for, or an offer to buy any securities. Keybase Financial Group Inc. is a member of the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada and the MFDA Investor Protection Corporation (the ‘IPC’).’